Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Plan for the year

I've been derelict in my posting. I'm not even about doing 13 sprint triathlons this year. Did that last year and had a blast but this year I'm going to more scenic places than Roswell and Amarillo. I'm also going to ramp up the distances.  I'll be doing the New York City Triathlon on July 8 and the San Diego TriRock Triathlon on September 9. Both are Olympic distances.

For the NYC tri, I'm competing as a contestant for the Challenged Athletes Foundation and raising charity dollars. The Foundation provides prosthetic limbs and wheelchairs for athletes So far I've raised $2,505 with incredible donations from people like fellow triathlete Brooks Vandivort and fellow runners Colleen and Craig Marusich.  My goal is $3000 and anybody that wants to contribute to a very worthwhile cause can click here Rob Lovett CAF donation page.

I'm also going to do the Eagle in the Sun Triathlon also in September. Then I'm going to Costa Rica for a week in November to learn surfing. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment