Monday, April 30, 2012

How not to apply sunscreen

I've actually heard of this happening which makes it all the more embarrassing that it happened to me but I post as a cautionary tale to all my fellow athletes.  If you're going to be riding for an extended period, like the 3 hours I did on Sunday, make sure you apply your sunscreen BEFORE you put your shirt on. Also, if you want a really cool tramp stamp sunburn, don't worry about your lower back where your shirt may ride up your back while your riding.


3 comments:

  1. Haaaa that's too funny! Thanks for the cautionary tale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! u did that even though u heard about it before, I still do that all the time! My shirt will start top creep up and next thing I know the upper part of my crack is burnt. Wait until your crack starts to peel, then you look diseased!

    ReplyDelete